Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bleh

So... Recently... My body has been on a.. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH" spree. I couldn't eat 1/3 of my meals for 2 days and that's a nightmare for me. I am a garbage disposal and yet my tummy hates me for being one D:

I also have been waking up with headaches every morning. If it lasts longer than a week, I gotta go to the doctors, but for now I'll just say it's due from lack of sleep.

Pre-calc has been kicking my butt recently, but hopefully I'll be able to pass the midterm on tuesday... Hopefully.

I hope my body gets better soon and I wish pre-calc would go by faster, I really wish I had a summer right about now. I'm constantly tired... But on the bright side, a new candy store is on its way and i'm very excited :]

But I think that's all for now.

P.S: I hate a certain someone right now for ignoring my texts. >:[

2 comments: