Buwhaha So it's June 1st. In 11 days it will be James and I 8 months. :O
Haha this is the longest relationship I have ever had. Usually all my other ones would last for like... 5 months... But this time is different :]
Though.. Recently I've been having health issues.
AND NO IT'S NOT FROM ZHONG, AMY...Perhaps Porkbuns... BUT NOT ZHONG.
I've been waking up with headaches... Either that or later in the morning, afternoon, day... it builds up and I've been popping tylenol like there's no tomorrow. Oh dear my liver is going to hate me by the time I'm really old...
My stomach has been acting up on me where I wouldn't be able to eat my body weight of food for a few days.. IT'S SUCH A TRAGEDY I LOVE FOOD TOO MUCH. (I think you rubbed off on me, Amy...)
And now I'm starting to get sick.. Have no idea from what.. But... When I took a scorching hot bath... I was still shivering.. My body achy and I'm cold..
and I can't miss out on class at all because tomorrow it's brand new materials and I just can't miss a thing or I'll be greatly behind and fail.. .__.
And all of this reminds me of the hell hole I went through last summer...
I couldn't have a summer, friends throwing grad parties I couldn't go to because I was covering other people's shift at work who were going to Grad parties and I was sick, I had school everyday and could not go to the doctors at all...
Blah
I hope... I DON'T DIE AND HAVE HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF ALL OVER AGAIN
29 MORE DAYS TO GO.
LOGARITHMS TOMORROW
BRING IT ON LN.
AND SO IT BEGINS.
No comments:
Post a Comment