Sorry about the language...
So today in pre-calc..We learned logarithms...
I learned nothing at all
Homework looks completely foreign to me
and I have a quiz on it tomorrow.
Not to mention I have a shitty body.
First my arms decide to hurt.. then the bottom of my esophagus... and now.. I'm having trouble breathing... So why am I still here? And not at some hospital or something? Because this is not the first time this happened. Yeah... This happened before... Such as 2 weeks after I got out from the hospital from being really really sick.
The first time this happened, I decided to eat food and try and forget about it, like James said... And then it went away.. Well this time... I ate food.. and it's still not working...
Maybe because I havent eaten an advil yet for the inflammatory.. GENIUS.. Dood. I am so gonna be a pharmacist when I grow up. xDD j/k j/k.. Well not j/k I am goin to be a pharmacist. xD
But hopefully this pain will go away soon or I really do think I might need another trip to the ER...
Not wonderful D:
No comments:
Post a Comment