Today, was the day of my finals for Pre-Calc.... It's funny how time goes by so fast.
I remember I would count down the weeks I would have left until the class was over... And that day has finally come. I'm very surprise I have made it this far... And now... the time has finally come for my big giant break i've been waiting for all semester long.
It's interesting what events take place when it comes to time. The beginning of the year, I was just someone minding my own business, just getting by in the world, meeting new people. And then someone came back into my life and I am glad they came. Haha it sounds like an asian drama or something like that, a certain someone comes back into someone's life and now they're pretty darn happy being with them.
To changing my major from Pre-Nursing to Chemistry after some sort of life changing... Or more like a reality lapse after a trip to the Emergency room one night.
Life is just full of surprises and I enjoy that very much.
Now that summer is here, the next thing im looking forward to is my Cruise in July and then after that, moving into my dorm at The Edge and meeting my new roommate :D
Life is just too interesting to give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment