Well.. today was a wonderful day.
I finally went to the doggy park with Jon-jon, James and Jon's dog, Rory.
Dog parks are really really nice.. ._.
And Rory would only fetch balls that were within her radius. xD
She would go after the balls, but eventually she'll just say.. "Ehhh" and turns around and walk back towards us, making Jon, James and I walk around in the heat collecting the tennis balls that she decided not to bring back to us D:
So I was currently over Jamie's house and we were outside on her deck with her cousin, whom is 3 years old. Carly, the cousin, see's her dad walking around inside and she decides to scream: "DADDY!" and runs towards the doorway... Little did she know.. the door was shut and she ran head first into the sliding glass door, knocking her down.
It was pretty funny at first, until she started to cry... And then Jamie and I decided to go after her dad.
It's still funny thinking about it, a little mean.. But it's funny. Haha Windex commercials..
And then later Jamie told me what Carly have said earlier that "Grass doesn't talk. Humans talk. People talk and dogs speak to each other in spanish"
Oh.. I love that little girl so much. She's too much cute. I can't handle it. xD
No comments:
Post a Comment