Friday, June 25, 2010

What irks me really bad

I have many friends... Some that are very dear to me... And there are others who are just mere acquaintances. I don't get to see much of my closes friends a lot... But when I do.. It's usually once in a blue moon. What irks me the most is when I talk to them and we always say how much we miss each other and that we need to see each other soon, but they never fall through for anything. I could be their best friend in the whole entire world, but it seems they can never make time for me, but they'll make time for someone else.

That really irks me. What irks me most is when they tell me they're busy, and that they'll see me soon, but then the next day, with their free day, they'll go see someone else.

Ugh. I think I'm just going to give up on them. I think I'm just going to officially give up on people who never falls through with plans on seeing each other. If they're not putting the effort to keep me in their lives, why should I? Why should I go through all the trouble, trying to see them again, having some sort of hope in reuniting with them again, when they don't even put the same effort in as I do?

It's fucking ridiculous and I hate it.

I'm tired of wasting my time on people who are not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment