Well.... I have my wisdom teeth removed yesterday... And I must say.. The waiting room was pretty ridiculous.
My appoint was at 11.... So I arrived at the hospital around 10:30... I did not go into my surgery until 2:30. So sitting in the waiting room was hell, that's all I have to say.... I was starving... Cold and tired.. And some douche bag decided to bring in food and eat it in the room... I wanted to crotch punch him so bad. D:
After the surgery..... After waking up from the anesthetic.... I somehow... Had my finger up my nose O_o
Though it was hard for me to walk out of the hospital without having the feeling to throw up like every few steps... But this lady that was sitting next to my mom in the waiting room was nice enough to help my mom escort me out of the hospital... But I felt bad when I had to throw up in the bucket in front of her... I threw up a few times... Majority of it was all blood... Blah...
But other than that... Now im all drugged up and tired... This is gonna be one interesting week, I must say....
So much pain D:
No comments:
Post a Comment