Well.. Here is the end to the summer. On saturday, I'll be leaving for my dorm and after that, my brand new semester starts at Temple. I will officially be a Chemistry Major, no longer with I be that pesky Pre-nursing student crap. I hope that Chemistry/Pharmacy will be the right major for me.
But a recap for the summer. Summer was very fun for me this year.. Minus the summer classes I had to take in the beginning. I went on a cruise in the middle of July... I turned 19 on the 19th... I have a job.. and I was able to hang out with majority of my friends. And also.. On another note.. I'm also still with James. Haha
Pat has left for the military now, James and Jon are moving out of their house and back to their parents house.. Jacob has a girlfriend and is also staying in PA now.. No more JMU for him...And what else... Err..Also.. Amy Ma needs to tell me all about her significant other when she gets back from Taiwan!!!
I'm pretty excited about moving into my dorm. It looks liek I have a pretty rad roommate for this year and I can't wait till I meet her when I move in! :D
Hopefully... I'll be able to keep my sanity this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment