Well the school year had started roughly a week ago. I'm living in a dorm, once again, different place, different roommate. I am now a sophomore, living at The Edge and is pursuing a major in becoming a chemist/pharmacist.
My new dorm is pretty rad, I must say. I got upgraded a lot.. Well.. not really... I just have my own bathroom now and as well as a handy dandy kitchen!! Woo! And my roommate is very nice too! We actually talk about stuff and eat together!! Haha. Her name is Jane and she's Korean. She's pretty awesome :]
At the moment, school life is going pretty well.. Just swamped with being behind in readings.. Which I wanted to avoid.. But meh.... I'll eventually catch up to everything... Just gotta take some things one step at a time.
I, hope this semester goes well for me and I hope I don't screw anything up. Although... My math skills needs to be freshened up. D:
But all I have to say is... I am pretty much disorganize at the moment..... Or maybe forever... Everything is pretty much scattered and I don't know what needs to be done, such as homework since I started a whole bunch but.... It seems I don't want to finish any of them. D:
My Gen Chem I professor sucks...
My Gen Chem recitation TA sucks........
I have to teach myself everything in Gen Chem....
This.. I must say... Is going to be a very interesting semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment